Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself and/or the organization which you are authorized to represent by filling in the details under account information, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or while accessing various features including surveys on our Website or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the App, subscribe to our Services, search for a Service, use our Services, post Content (e.g., company profile, vacancies, candidate profile and other materials), participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, events on the App], Online events and when you report a problem with the App. The information you give us may include your name and/or name of your organization, address, e-mail address and phone number, company description, location details or information that you provide about yourself such as your designation, company name, contact details, location and reference or information that you provide about your company such as its name, number of employees, contact details, industry name and reference. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information. Your name, you e-mail id and other information you choose to add to your profile may be available for public viewing on the App.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the App, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the App (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you choose to link your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram, any job portal, Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the Website through any platform an option of which may be provided by the App to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your SNS user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the SNS. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that website. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the SNS is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of Company’s.
- We may retain records of all communications with you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this App. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources. We may collect information about you for validation and verification purposes from other sources including through Websites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the App visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the App in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer®) and operating system (e.g., Windows®) used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve our App.
- Device information. We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Metadata. Metadata is usually technical data associated with Content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their Content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
Uses of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to contact and correspond with you, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enhance the security of the App;
- to personalise content;
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your account;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to the Services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, if available, or write to us at email@example.com
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to create MIS reports
- to send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we will send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Disclosure of your information.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly recommend that you do not share your password with anyone and keep it secured at all times.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How We Treat Your Browser Information
We analyze the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
You are free to remove or delete Content from your Account at any point in time. However, there is a strong possibility that copies of public Content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the App, or if other users have copied or saved that information. In addition, due to the nature of internet sharing, copies of your Content, including Content that you have removed or deleted from your Account, may also exist elsewhere on the Internet and be retained indefinitely.
You may correct, amend, add or delete information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, you will still continue to receive important/critical system related communications until your Account is deleted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
App Security and Grievance Officer
This Website stores all data with the hosting Platform provided by Incyber Media & Technologies (“Hosting provider”) which may store this data on its servers located outside of India. Incyber Media & Technologies has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. You acknowledge you have reviewed and understood the Manual of Data Security Practices and Procedures and that these are reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected. You also acknowledge that the standards followed by the hosting provider are not within control of the Company and are liable to change from time to time. You agree that it is in your interest to review from time to time the security standards, practices and policies adopted by the hosting provider to confirm that there are no changes that you are not comfortable with.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Kapil Bamba
G-14, FF, Green Park Main, New Delhi-16, India
Timings: Monday – Friday, 10AM – 5PM (Except Bank / Public holidays)
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com